How to Cut an Line Bob Hairstyle

In this segment I'm going to show you part 2 of cutting the back section of the haircut. Once I completed that side I'm going to move on to the next. Again making sure that I see my guide over directing the hair back towards me so I keep my sides long. At this point I'm going to go through and I'm going to check my sides. I'm going to bring down one more section.

I'm going to do the same thing that I just did, I'm going to split the hair in half. Making sure that I comb the hair from the roots down making sure that the hair doesn't buckle at any time. There's my guide, I'm going to make sure that my hands are angled and bringing the length slightly longer than the last section. Then I'm going to move onto the next one there's my guide. Stay tune for our next segment, which I'm going to show you how to cut the right section of the haircut.


No comments:

Post a Comment