Half Up, Half Down Hairstyle

I'm going to show you guys this really cute half up, half down hairstyle that you can wear to school, to work and it's super simple. Let's get started.  First, I stated off by washing my hair with my Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner because at least my hair feeling really moisturized, but without weighing it down and making it all heavy and sticky.

Then, I blow dried my hair, but before I do that I applied my TRESemmé Smooth and Silky Anti-Frizz Crème so that my hair was still soft and healthy looking after I blow dried it because I don't like frizzes and my hair tends to sometimes look dry. Once you're ready to style your hair, if you want you can tease I always tease my hair when I'm going to style it just because I love body.  I tease my hair and then afterwards I just took a section of hair around the top of my head you can choose however wide or thin of a section you want and I just gathered it all together like so.
 

Then, I took my Suave Touchable Finish Hairspray and I'm just spraying a little bit to lock this section in place and keep the first down and I'm going to go ahead and tie it up. Secure it with a hair tie and then afterwards you can mess around with it, play around with it make sure that your hair is all smooth down on the sides and then once you're done doing that you are finished with your look. This is the easy halfup, half down hairstyle. I hope that you guys like it. Let me know in the comments down below what you think and don't forget to subscribe to the All Things Hair channel for more hair tutorials.  See you soon, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment